Photobucket

Monday, September 01, 2008

weekend, I love



I always find it a wee bit tricky to blog summaries of weekends spent with friends. When you think about it, inside jokes and knowing glances really do not translate well via internet.

On this Friday night, we spent it at Caleb's home playing taboo. I recommand this game to everyone, it's unspeakably fun! It encourages verbal creativity. Just don't make me be the one describing because I would probably get you all confused.

Got to catch "Money No Enough 2" on Sunday after church. I came out of the cinema with eyes swollen with billows of tears! Horrible. I never fail to watch Jack Neo's movies. It's close to the heart yet pokes fun at our uniquely Singaporean mentality. I found myself chuckling heartily several times throughout the movie too.

Thought about my old age. Wish that my partner and I can grow old together, still hold hands and help each other up the bus or irritate each other asking the same old questions over and over again because we both have become senile. If he dies, hopefully I'll die a week or two later. haha. Then again, the preacher at church was just talking about Jesus coming! Ready or not He is coming again soon. Maybe I won't have a chance to get married.

No comments: