Photobucket

Thursday, August 28, 2008

granny's day out

I love taking care of my grandma, somehow I feel real mom-ish. Spent the first half of my day studying at her place. She kept feeding me with yakult, kit-kat and twisties! Guess I was dozing off ever so often so she thought those would boost me up but it just made me feel fat and lazy haha.

So for my date with grandma today, I brought her to Vivo City! My grandma's 84 years old and she's the coolest. Wish I had my camera with me. The air-conditioning there was pretty cold so I gave grandma my jacket and she looked absolutely cute in it! She even gave me fashion advice while we drank our cup of coffee. Such times with her are so important to me... Thank God for grandmas!

mama: let's go in this shop.

me: we went just now.

mama: how about this one?

me: also gone in already, you can't remeber arh?

mama: eh! you don't bluff me lah.

No comments: