Photobucket

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Today:



Chrissy!

It's been quite a day! Firstly, I sat in a freezing cold cubicle all morning. Why do studying or taking exams have to have this thing with ice box rooms. Anyway, thanks for your sweet prayers my friends! The results would be posted to me soon. I can now breathe.

Caught WALL-E right after that. This movie has barely any dialogue spoken and almost no human figures appear on screen. Sure breaks new ground! I found it visually beguiling and inventive. Somehow it's not just a kid's show, it works on many levels. Btw, Wall-E -stands for "Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class". Just look at his puppy binocular eyes! He sure sweeps up thrash and hearts.

Later we had the perfect weather for a perfect outing, at Mount Faber Park. The view at Henderson waves was so lovely! The fresh air, greenary and blue skies brought me back to the land of the paddy fields. I don't know why, these things make me so happy. We had a picnic dinner at the park, a time of catching up and sharing with the other home schoolers.

The best part of my day was seeing Chrissy again and of course the other BL girls too! I can't wait to spend more time with them at our conference next week. And as for Chrissy, a whole month with us in Mae Sai!

No comments: