Photobucket

Monday, September 29, 2008

goodbye but I'll see you soon

Ooey I'm blogging from Thailand, Mae Sai! This morning, we had our 'last supper' with the Chos at 3:45am. We reached the airport at about 5am and we seriously did not expect anyone to turn up! But guess I was wrong again. Thank you Danielle, Sarah, Petra, Nicky, Dani, Chelsea, Grace, Cassandra & Abby! Goodbyes are never easy for me even though I've said them a thousand times.

On reaching back home, we were greeted by a bullfrong and yet another member of the geecko clan. I so need to catch up on sleep now...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

hey lydia!:)
it was so nice seeing you again throughout the month of sept.. i enjoyed it so much! i'm glad you're all settled back in, and we miss miss miss you! i'm glad too that we managed to get to the airport on time before you guys went off! We were going to be late but thank God we made it!:)
give lois and chrissy a hug for me k? and make sure chrissy's is an especially big happy birthday hug!:) haha:)
love danielle<3