Photobucket

Sunday, September 21, 2008

message of life


Lois's confirmation of faith.

Seeing her love and serve God, knowing that He truely is the King of her life... makes me a proud sister. Lois has given me the permission to post her statement of faith here.

Her testimony

I was raised in a Christian family and accepted the LORD when I was a young child. At such a young age, one couldn’t really understand fully God’s powerful saving grace and His gift of salvation.

When I was twelve years of age, God called my family to serve Him in Thailand. It was then, that I truly found God. He was providing for us, guiding our steps in life, protecting us, and simply showing His unconditional love towards us. I felt Him just next to me, saying “Can’t you see my power?” I learnt that we need to depend on Him daily. God works in my life in many ways. Recently Dad and I did a study on God’s will for our lives. We considered how God wants to use us for His kingdom work, and how we can glorify Him.

On my birthday this year, I had a personal confirmation with God to stay in Him. That’s probably one of the best decisions, one can make in life, to grow more, and to understand Him better. Making Him my first love, and simply putting my trust in Him. "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.” Hebrews 11:1

As I look back, I see God’s hand guiding me. He told my parents to take us out of public schooling, and only now, do I really know why. God wanted us to serve in Thailand. He’s been constantly answering my prayers, and I know that He has a plan for my life. He sees the bigger picture of everything, and I know that He is working in my life to make me a better person for His glory.

No comments: