Photobucket

Saturday, September 06, 2008

use me?

God gave me this verse on the morning that I spoke
" The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it." 1 Thes 5:24

If you've met up with me lately, my cough has been becoming worse and worse till my face turns all red and I look like I'm crying or vomitting. I think I even have a six pack now because of using so much strength to breath and cough. So standing up to talk in front of these unknown faces, in this situation was like a huge mountain before me. I popped strepsils none stop, I drank a whole bottle of pi pa gao... nothing worked!

But when I stood up, I don't know how God did it.... for those moments up there sharing my heart out I did not cough a single time! No, not once! I even managed to sing a song that I actually thought of not doing so, afraid that I'd sound like some frog and people would just walk out on me haha.

I'm very thankful to God for giving me this opportunity.

No comments: