Photobucket

Monday, September 15, 2008

to a dear friend

Rachel, you've not just been a friend, but a godly example to me. Everyone who knows you have been touched and blessed by you in some way. I never cease to thank God for you, someone who shares the same values in life, someone who really understands my struggles because you go through them too.

Though we only get to meet once a year, you always take the effort to drop me emails. Updates about anything from hairstyles to what's God doing in your life. Such friends are hard to find. Your gentle manner and sweet speech are beautiful to watch. Your inner beauty shines out for all to see!

It's funny how your mom thanked me for being a friend to you and how my mom said the same things to you too! I treasure the moments we have had together. When will we get to meet again? I hope it'll be sooner than a year's time... I love you, for being you my friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my dear. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart =) I thank the Lord for the bond we have with each other and truly it's His love that inspires us to live according to His ways and to encourage one other to do so. I pray for God's hand to be strong in your life, and may you always sense His great love, wisdom and sovereignty wherever He leads you. You're precious to me! Thanks for being my friend! For the encouragement and advice, love and warmth shown to me in so many ways. Hugs!