Photobucket

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

have you?



I think I've been to every corner of Spore! The past few days I've been to as far as Tampines or even on the other end to Ang Mo Kio Hub. I decided to take a look at the heartlands- tall blocks of flats, seeing bamboo laundry sticking out the windows, looking into the daily lives of true blue Singaporeans. As I walk the busy roads in this hot and humid weather- I found myself missing Mae Sai. What irony! When I'm there I miss this place! And when I'm here how come I'm missng there? So I wondered to myself ...what do i really miss then?

It's the people- the significant relationships that I really miss. I miss my kids back there and Mr. Aragon. I didn't miss Spore. I miss my friends. I miss my grandma. I miss the Chos. Although I am in constant contact with them via skype, email or msn, nothing beats seeing that person eye to eye and saying "Hi". What makes me rooted to Spore is the relationships and the shared memories I've built all my life with people here.

4 days left...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys already. :(
michy