Photobucket

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

it's about the company



I sat on a bus and passed many green lights today. More meet ups with good old buddies. I've known this girl since primary school! We went to holland v to just chill and catch up on each other's life. You know each time I get out of the house my pocket is so painful...

But guess what is worth more than money? People's time! For every dollar you spend, you can earn it back. But for every time lost, it can't be recovered... you simply can't turn back time and relive 'yesterday'.

Went to JE library later to continue my studies and it's unbelieveable that I could meet so many people there! Even some distant relative which I've not seen in years. Such a small world. 1 day more to my papers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lydia!
I'm Lynnette. Do you remember me? heh..Could you email me? This is the only way I can get you! May need your help again!
lynnetteqq@yahoo.com.sg

Unknown said...

i'm glad to take time off studying to be with youuu too! so sorry to burn a hole in your pocket man. next time its westmall or je!!