Photobucket

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

explorers exclusive




It's surprising how much joy you can derive out of a cheap bargain or just simply observing, listening, taking in the sights and sounds of the things that could be lost in years to come. If you know me, you know how much I love going places just for the fun of discovering things.

So after the past few days of coming down with gastric flu, I was up and about early this morning to meet my dear Joycie at SMU. From there, we walked and talked and ate and snapped and bought. We conqured waterloo street! Did you know that it was one of the earliest streets to be constructed in Singapore? I was admiring the pre-war and other old buildings which now houses different art groups. The architecture and landscape are just charming.

Joyce later had to head back to school and I spent the rest of my day at Borders. It felt so good to be surrounded by tons of books which spoke english. That was my Wednesday for you. Next edition of explorers exclusive, we'll head to the National Museum or Mustafa or Haji Lane or fort canning park or...or...or.

No comments: