Photobucket

Monday, August 18, 2008

hello there.


"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." Psalm 34:7

Tell me what's the chance of survival when a 40 seater bus comes head-on with your mini van?

It was the most surreal 3 seconds of my life. "Is this it Lord?" was my only thought. We were making a turn around a bend when all of a sudden, out of nowhere this bus came right in the middle of our lane. It was so close, our driver hit the brakes, we swerved scrapping the sides of the bus and finally stopping when we crashed into a fence.

We all walked away from the accident without any injury. We were in a bit of shock, but that's about it. One villager came to me and said "you all are so lucky to be alive!" I was sure our van was finished but God protected us. This is a miracle! God is so merciful.

Before leaving for this trip, I asked the Lord to give me a life lesson he would like me to share, to challenge the different groups I'd be speaking with when I head back to Spore... God really speaks eh! Never, NEVER take life for granted. Each hour of each day is really in God's hand! Live your life for Him, you won't regret it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha thank God He saved us! pray that we'll have a safe journey tomorrow!

Kitti Klicks said...

Wow! Thank you God that you protected the Fongs!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lydia, I'm so glad that you are all okay! That had to be really scary. The Lord was definitely watching over you.

love kitti