Photobucket

Friday, August 01, 2008

it bites n doesn't let go


Death of baby tuh-keh. The ultimate video! But if you're a reptile lover -don't watch! This would be our 5th kill. Kids, if you're watching this don't try it at home!

Just found out that these are the godzilla of the gecko world. Definately not to be messed with. They multiply by the day! Their eggs are like mothballs and their droppings are thumb size huge, smelly like anything. Why must they always hide in our bathrooms! Really freaks me out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love geckos!

Lydia said...

we'll see about that when you're actually living with their family haha shall I bring the papa hme for you?

Unknown said...

I wonder what that shed in the back of your house looks like. There's probably a city full of geckos living in there with their gecko apartments and their gecko cars and gecko flying machines.

Anonymous said...

Haha!! what a gecko trailer!!

Lydia said...

robin: I won't be surprise! I'll give you the honor to say a lil hello there.

lulu: always check before you go into the bathroom!