Photobucket

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Please Pray...

Answers to prayer often come in unexpected ways. We pray, for instance, for a certain virtue; but God seldom delivers Christian virtues all wrapped in a package and ready for use. Rather He puts us in situations where by His help we can develop those virtues. -C. R. Findley

:: I'm suffering from a throat infection. Very swollen tonsils, thick jelly liquid coming off my nose. Being sick is no fun when there's so many things I need to get done. Let's hope I get better tomorrow.

:: Thank God there was one last seat left. Taking my GED (General Educational Development) back in Spore on 4th Sept. Time: 11:00am onwards. Needing good time management, continue to work hard and pray harder :)

:: 6th Sept as I speak to a youth group at Bukit Panjang Church for their mission week. May God hide me behind His cross, give me His words and just use me as He wills.

:: 11th Sept as I take one session to share on faith and fully trusting God at my home school conference in Melaka.

:: Got an email today to speak at MGS primary school during chapel time. I'm still thinking through it seeking the Lord, pray that He'll show me if I should take this on too.

:: For the Cho's grandmama, 1st stage cancer in the colon. Operation on 25th August. Pray for peace in her heart and full reliance on God as she awaits the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lydia, just read your last post, wow, that's crazy! those 3 seconds are really something! and you came out without any injuries right?!

Hope you get well soon. Take my advice, go take a hot bath, pretend that you're going to the sauna! when you come out, I'm sure you'll feel a lot better.

Reading your posts's always an enjoyment to me. :) May He continue on to answer your prayers!

-Min

Unknown said...

wow wow so many events! speaker for chapel! i want to hear you! haha, lydia the preacher :p