Photobucket

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Headed Out

Just a quick hello. Today flew by. I've got the vitamin C packed, a map of Chiang Mai -- want to do some exploring on the weekends, chargers, notebooks, spare pens... I think everything is packed and I'm ready to go! Funny how all day long I've been humming "Leaving on a Jet Plane" when I'm not even going on one!

I will try to keep the blog updated. If you think of me, I would appreciate prayer for: wisdom in each situation that I'll encounter, understanding to absorb all that is taught, and most of all that God's name would be glorified.

Hasta la vista!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Bye my sister... with many blessings to you. May He give you the wisdom and the knowledge that you need.
Farewell my sister, I bid you goodbye. Bon voyage!

Anonymous said...

woman!

Sorry have been keeping up. i'm in the midst of the paper rush right now, school's practically my home. think 3am nights in school and mornings in library.

MAY YOU NEVER BE LIKE ME (in that way). But I pray for strength and wisdom and patience and that He'll be taking care of you wherever you are, always :)

i love you girl. Take care okay? :)

mIchelllee