Photobucket

Thursday, May 15, 2008

grammar & me

What (n) the (det) figures (n) represented (v) in (prep) terms (n) of (prep) annual (adj) rate-of-return (n) on (prep) investment (n) is (v) difficult (adv) to calculate (infi n).

The going gets tougher... This is what I've to do for another 10 pages full of words. Lectures on Phonology tomorrow.

Help me!

Lord, shape my life as only You can.
Guiding each day by your loving plan.
Take what You need and give what You will.
My life is Yours to use and fill.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Press on jie and trust God! You're make it! I'll be praying for you!

Lydia said...

Hey Issiah, got your comment but I've no idea how it got lost! I'm doing a course (TEFL)in ChiangMai Uni. Heard you're enlisting into army soon :)

Anonymous said...

It is God who will arm you with strength and make your way perfect! (from Psalms... can't remember the reference)

Love Rachel

Anonymous said...

haha, i went thru that in a linguistic module last sem! it was easier for me cos it was an open book exam. hope yours is too.

pris

Lydia said...

pris: no mine's not! How i wish it was an open book. Even have to explain each form, function and draw timeline :( dearly need ur prayers this fri! haha.

rachel: Thanks for packing my parachute too!