Photobucket

Friday, May 30, 2008

Raise a glass- I've finished!

It’s all over! yesssshh.

So I got my results and cert today… and I passed with honours, coming in #1 in class, only by God’s grace. Most surprisingly, I got 90% for that grammar written exam which I had nightmares of not passing. My lecturer gave me a hi-5! haha. God has really been so faithful to me, showing His mighty strength and power in my weakness.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart… for your incredible support. For the comments left, the emails written, the msn offline notes, the prayers and the encouragement. ‘Thank you’ just seems to fall short of expressing how I really feel. Words cannot express my gratitude adequately. But thank you anyway…Thank you so much!

Remembering the tears of pressure and the tears of joy, God’s love through the toughest times, these are precious blessings not to be forgotten or taken for granted as I close this chapter of my life. I’m all ready to embrace life as a teacher once again!

Off to put on some weight before mom and dad comes to pick me up tomorrow.

5 comments:

amelia thinks said...

Well done girl!Does this mean thats all of your study stint?

Anonymous said...

Well Done dd1! our LORD's name is lifted up once again. You have been an example to us/many and never say die but fighting!

Lydia said...

yupo dippo! I hope so haha.

Anonymous said...

GG!

Anonymous said...

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!! High ten!!! So so proud of you! So happy for you. Ur truly the apple of God's eyes ;-) Have a good break!!!! -R- for Rachel =)