Photobucket

Monday, May 12, 2008

Fine little day





The weather is as hot as it can be! School ended early for us today :) So Sha and I sat down for a good drink, well deserved break to get our minds off the books! Oh. i guess I've not told you about her huh. She's one lovely girl. Half Indian and Thai. Thank God for bringing these wonderful people into my life! I love this cafe it's about 10 mins walk from my apartment. The surroundings is like the botanic gardens. You know where to find me when I need some fresh air from that smelly library!


Hope the week gets better for all of us!

3 comments:

Kitti Klicks said...

Hey Lydia,

Great to see you getting a chance to relax a little! Have a great week and a wonderful Tuesday!

Love, Kitti

Anonymous said...

hey jie! yumm... haven't drank coffee for a long time! :D check ur email! :D

Christine Peh said...

ooh, the cafe looks so nice and quaint! hope everything's going well for you. :)