Photobucket

Friday, May 16, 2008

around the neighbourhood

Elray, Sha & Ina
my happy sunflowers
Thank God for another weekend :) Lookit, isn't this cafe just perfect. Some quirky charm. I had the most wonderful delicious mash potatoes with garlic bread there. I'm still thinking "mmmm" about it. For those of you who know where 'Boat' is (the place we always eat before traveling up to Mae Gone). This is just one block away from there.

I love studying in such relaxed open-air environments. It helps make mundane work enjoyable and of course plus great company. I love teeny tiny cute things too. I think all kids like small things because they are special and can be carried around or hidden in secret places. I think I just never grew out of it.

It'll be my busiest week ahead. Assignments due on tues, thurs and 1 major paper- 4 hrs long on fri. AND it's on my weakest point -grammar. All the different conditionals, present perfect continuous, clauses etc. drives me crazy! I've seriously never used this word but here it goes... I'm mugging hard... in need of ginseng.

Have a Blessed Sunday tomorrow!





" Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men." (Col 3:23)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!! Today Sunday Bible Blub went well, just that we forgot to buy snacks! We thought there still was biscuits in the cupboard. Anyway, we said next week we'll bring some! :D