Photobucket

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

tomorrow will be a better day

I'll miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I'll miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I'll miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear.

I'll miss you all the time, but I'll miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; especially our nightly prayers, goodnight song and chats into the wee hours... for those were some of the best times of my life.

Once we left the airport to head home at around 630am, it was pouring cats and dogs. It felt like the Lord opened the windows of heaven and was crying with me. When I reached home, I found a letter left for me from Lu and she drew a picture of her and I holding an umbrella and it was raining...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope you feel better soon, dear. *Hugs

CF said...

Dd1, This reminds me of your prayer for a little sister. Jehovah Jireh and still does.

Rhea ♥ said...

God speaks to you in the most amazing way..
That's you and Lu under the cover of God's hand upon the both of you. (:
You'll find the comfort that you need in Him. (:

Lois said...

MISSING YOU!! CHAN RUK KHUN!