Photobucket

Sunday, June 07, 2009

One and only

To my one and only sister, who has seen me through my good and bad days, who knows me in and out. I know I can trust you with all my embrrassing secrets and late night chats. You share my joy in happy moments and you wipe my tears when I'm sad. My very best friend in the whole wide world, you've blossomed into a fine young lady who truely loves Jesus. Your sweet enthusiasm for life shines through all you do, your sensitive and kind spirit has brought blessings to many hearts. Thank you for being my little Lulu, I love you so incredibly much! I'll miss you more than anything... I really will.

"Trust in the LORD, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:3-4

2 comments:

Lois said...

Awww. THANK YOU SO MUCH! =))LOVE YA!

Aidi said...

Wow, 2 inseparable sisters. The envy of many, me included...
It is always sisters that can have heart to heart talk and secrets sharing. Lu, you are always welcome to visit Jie & b my special guest@East