Photobucket

Monday, June 08, 2009

Sweetest things in life (Part 3)

When I got home to open my gifts and read my cards, I cried yet AGAIN. "I'm sorry I've only this to give you." wrote Mee Chuu. They had given me the very best and most precious things they had. My heart broke.

I remembered the Bible story of the widow who gave her two small copper coins- her everything. Now I understand how God feels when we are willing to give Him all that we live on. The shoe box which held ultraman was decorated with butterflies to cover up all the holes in the box. It was beautiful to me...so beautiful. I got other stuff like a drawing block, hair clips, a handkerchief, a needle set, used notebooks. I sure had a good laugh too!

Well, I'll have more photos up on facebook. I shall end this birthday posts by thanking my Abba Father, for blessing me far and beyond! I first came to Thailand thinking I'm left without friends. How wrong was I!

1 comment:

Nelson said...

I liked what was shared. Thank you for sharing them.

I thought it spoke a lot about the girl who received such precious gifts too. The love she must have given out, to be held in such place in the children's hearts.

Praise God for moments like this.