Photobucket

Friday, June 19, 2009

At the moment

Hello world. Can't believe I've not updated this space. As you would have guessed, I've been super busy since the time I touched down in S'pore. It's nice to fill up my planner but I cannot deny how tired out I am. Should bring you through the events that has happened from our welcome 'mee-siam' party, youth leaders retreat to IBLP seminar, meeting up with good old friends and of course a photo or two of my new room. I really like it, you would too! Well, I promise to find some time to go about that. For now, I shall just leave you with this photo which leaves me feeling... (fill in the blank)

3 comments:

Nelson said...

Is this home made maki?

Lydia said...

maki? sushi u mean? haha. yes homemade with love!

Aidi said...

Feel like crying inside; yet excited about your equipping call? Fear not Lyd, we will be with you througout your learning journey @EAST. Remember what God told Joshua Joshua1:5.