Photobucket

Monday, June 08, 2009

A purple affair (Part 1)

My 21st, far beyond what I dreamt of. Yes, it's a superbly too early one but I've always wanted it with the kids at Baan-nana and so my wish came true! Thanks to my family, especially Lois, who was the master organiser. I knew that we'd have a session of party games for the kids, but I didn't know that they had a programme planned out for me too! You could call it my farewell party also. Boy, was I overwhelmed. Seeing them enjoying themselves as much as I did, filled my heart to the brim.

1 comment:

Aidi said...

Happy happy Birthday baby...
I was pleasantly suprised when I saw your birthday celebration deco cos I know your birthday falls on first week of the term.

Happy early bday to you my youngest & newest student.

Purple is a biblical colour, in ACTS Lydia's entire family got saved. May Our Lord use you for other households' salvation too!