Photobucket

Saturday, June 14, 2008

somewhere over the rainbow

Nelie came to visit

“One of the most spectacular light shows observed on earth”

My heart leaps when I see a rainbow in the sky. A kaleidoscope of colors mingles making me want to sing happy songs, hold out my hands wishing that I could catch it and put it in my pocket.

Today I saw a double rainbow right over my garden. I think it was God’s message of His double promises to me. He reminded me that it takes both rain and sunshine to make the lovely view. His assurance goes beyond the clouds I see, I’m standing on the promises of God! Oh I love that old hymn. Sang it since I was barely tall enough to see over the pews.

“Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” Genesis 9:16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.