Photobucket

Saturday, June 21, 2008

secret garden


Did this week fly by or what? We had a housewarming garden party on friday. Sitting around, enjoying good food and friends. These pictures are gonna be my inspiration for the next party! I've also been working on a little garden project. This is my retail therapy since there ain't no shopping here. Flowers just do it for me!

Dad has also been talking about a lil plot to grow veggies in our backyard. Onions, tomatoes, potatoes and lots of leafy greens. How fun is that! I can cook a meal by just digging into the garden.

Talk about cooking, I wonder what I should whip up for lulu and I tonight since mom and dad are on a date.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lydia!

The party looks sooooo beautiful! Must have been an awesome time of fellowship and flower-power! I can't imagine your new home is so wonderfully pretty! I love flowers and can't simply live without them, especially in scrapbooking.:)

thanks for updating your blog regularly. It has been an encouragement to me!

Lydia said...

hi cassandra :)

i think u got me wrong. Those photos weren't of the party that we had, they're just pictures i saw which inspired me. Lots to work on for this house still haha.

Let's have a nice tea party when I get back!

Anonymous said...

oh yes, hasty reading results in misinterpretation! haha! But I am sure you girls can whip out a party as beautiful (or even more beautiful :)) as this one!

Yes, we should have a tea party when you're back! Only thing is that my sis will be absent. :( Nevermind, at least I've got you and Lulu! :)

Lydia said...

oh yah... carolyn will still be gone :( we'll just have to send her pictures of our lil outing haha. Can't wait to meet up!