Photobucket

Thursday, June 12, 2008

simply put, questions are good

01. What disappoints you?
When things don’t turn out the way I had expected? Like the size of the chicken chop differs from the menu haha. When people change so much till you don’t know who they are now. When you sincerely try to point something out to someone to change for his/her own good but it falls on deaf ears.

02. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
I’ll go around the world in 80 days! I really want to visit Jerusalem, walk around in some cool robes or maybe Tibet to just get a peek of Mt.Everest! Then to Mongolia and Russia.

03. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
Lulu. Cos it must be her that’s why I can’t sleep! But even if we one day have to live a distance away from each other, she’d be the one.

04. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Anything but FATS. Haha no, seriously my family and close circle of friends, people I’ve known for at least half of my life.

05. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
God knows! Probably or hopefully married? It’s all in His hands.

06. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My Saviors love!

07. What kind of people do you dislike?
Those who are not sincere, irresponsible, with ulterior motives, who thinks that they are the only ones in this world, who try to be someone they aren’t. Still, I’d try my best to love them because everyone needs a friend right!

08. Any childhood memories you’ll like to re-live?
Let’s watch days of our lives again. Haha. I would like to wear back that white uniform and sit on my tiny desk back at primary school where I was the second tallest in class and all the guys were shorties or the times where kor and I would wait till mom goes to the market and we’d turn the kitchen upside down thinking we’re yen can cook- so can you!

09. What makes you happy?
There’s like 1001 things that make me happy; Like
- opening parcels mailed to me with handwritten letters
- reading a really good book
- getting things organized
- talking and seeing my dearies on skype
- just being comfortable
- cooking a meal for the family
… the list goes on

10. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Bring my family for a great vacation, attend kor’s graduation in Melbourne, return my parents all the money they’ve spent/given me, send my sister for the courses she wants to take in the States -pay for her education, buy a nice cottage by the river, build orphanages for all homeless kids, I think my money would have ran out wayyy before then.

11. What is your favorite place to be?
Home is where the heart is. A specific spot would be the swing I painted facing our garden. In general, I love cafes the smell of freshly baked cookies and coffee…oomph!

12. Given the chance, what special power would you like to have?
1. teleport
2. become invisible

13. What jewelry do you wear all the time?
Hmm. My purity ring which has even grown roots on my finger.

14. What is something unbelievable about you?
I sleep with a jacket on in the summer without even a fan on so don’t picture me in winter!

Oh boy there’s another 6 questions I’m suppose to answer but… this will be it. Taking up too much time! I need to get back to planning lessons and marking papers. oh and I’m tagging my dog and geecko.

No comments: