Photobucket

Saturday, June 07, 2008

more than a sister


My sister reminds me a lot about myself and I guess that makes our relationship so much more special in a way. I don’t know her every thought, of course. But it’s nice to have someone like you, but younger than you, living in the same house. Well, today is her birthday! 14 years on this earth! So this post is totally dedicated to her.

You’re my sister, my very best friend
I know we’d be best sisters till the end
Even if we get into a big fight
We’ll get through it, because we’re just too tight
You’re a better friend than anyone could be
You always find a way to make me smile when I’m feeling blue
And even when I’m mad at you, you make me look like a fool
As I try to keep myself from laughing as I’m scolding you
No one ever gets me the way you do,
and it’s all because you’re just you
Know that I’m always here for you, just come to me, and I’ll listen
I want to see you grow up and achieve great things for God’s glory
I believe in you, you’re very talented my dear, so beautiful inside out
To me a blessing you will always be

I love you my little lulu

(Pictures of today will have to wait for another day)

No comments: