Photobucket

Friday, December 12, 2008

happy 24


okay doing this on a scheduled post, meaning this was written before I left for the mountains but blogger has so wonderfully posted it just the time I want it :)

So to my dearest big brother, even though we are separated on your special day, I am thinking of you and my mind has been flooded with so many many memories of our times together. One of the things I most appreciate is your encouragements and challenges you give me. I am so grateful to call you one of my very best friends! I love you so incredibily much and can't wait to see you soon!

"Now the God of peace...make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." Hebrews 13:21

1 comment:

Kitti Klicks said...

Hey Lydia,

I loved your "love" for your brother and the pics. Thanks for sharing. Hope you and your family has a blessed Christmas.

Tell your parents "hi" for me please.
Love, Mrs. Baskerville