Photobucket

Sunday, December 21, 2008

BNN news: last meeting of the year

Merry Christmassssss!







I can't imagine my life without these children. They have been my joy, my love. Looking back, we've gone through much together. Times of crying out to God for provision, times of opposition from non-believing volunteers, a time of weeping over the lost of our little brother...

I typed, backspaced, typed, backspaced. I really just don't know how to put in words the awesomeness of what God has done! We started with just about 30 kids, today... every single kid at Baan-nana was present!

The children and youths have been stepping up to take responsibilities in our sunday school. Leading in worship, opening and closing prayers, ushers for offering. This offering bag was sewed by one of our girls. My heart was so moved seeing the kids joyfully serve and give the little that they have.

I am very excited about everything that God is gonna do next year!

P/S: Pray for our Christmas programme on the 27th :)

1 comment:

Lois said...

BNN kids sure do light up our lives!