Photobucket

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Aging gracefully





Her love for Jesus, commitment to Daddy and her joy in motherhood has laid such a beautiful example for me. "Who can find a virtous woman? For her price is far above rubies." Proverbs 31:10. Blessed Birthday, my lovely mama! love you to pieces.

5 little facts about her:

01. She is the second of six children. 02.Was a talented gymnast in her younger days. (still can do a split now) 03. Is a chalktalk artist. 04 Loves the colour green. 05. Doesn't like ripped papayas. ('som-tom' anytime tho!)

2 comments:

Lois said...

so waking up this morning did us all good! hahaha! love you mom!

Kitti Klicks said...

Happy Birthday to my Asian Mom, Aunty Lee Lee!!!!!

You are still so young! I hope that you enjoyed your special day! And I'm glad you were able to spend it at home.

Love Chrissy