Photobucket

Monday, December 08, 2008

find me beyond the blue

Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ revealed

Off to the mountains, to 3 different villages for the next 6 days! The pastor there informed us that it's about 5 degrees. Now at home, I'm already in 2 thick woolen pullovers, high socks and sleeping in a sleeping bag + comforter. How am I going to survive up there? Don't ask me.

If you won't mind praying for us, I would really appreciate it! For: Journey mercy; Lois's violin won't go out of tune because of the cold weather and our hearts would sing unto the Lord as we do some musical items, helping out in a Nantah graduate Christmas celebration.

Hope you all are having a great day and week ahead! Until monday.

2 comments:

Kitti Klicks said...

Hey Lydia,

Keep as warm as possible girl and eat lots of warm food.

I will be praying for you all.

Love Chrissy

Anonymous said...

Ludee,

I know you can't take cold weather, and I'm not sure how you're going to be doing, but with what you're doing, I'm sure your heart will be warmed by God!

I can see now that even IF we could give you a ticket back home, I wouldn't want you to miss out on what you're doing! (:

I'll be praying for you guys!
God Bless!

Love you tonnes,
Ms Ong