Photobucket

Friday, March 13, 2009

Summer days

I woke up early feeling all excited. It was the same excitement I had back in primary school, when my teachers brought the class out on an excursion trip! This time though, I was the teacher. Weather was just perfect for what we planned, Games Day!

The kids were all ready with their cute lunch boxes and colourful hats. We hired 2 'songtaews' out to a nature park 20mins away from town. We played so hard, once I touch my bed tonight I'd just konk off. Oh! how it makes me so happy to see them running around. The wonderness of a carefree life. I hope these pictures might bring you a little bit of joy too!

Jesus loves the little children,
all the children of the world,
red and yellow, black and white,
they are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world.

No comments: