Photobucket

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

For such a time as this

I'm back from the land that's been extremely close to my heart- Mae Gone! Such a beautiful place, fresh air and roosters that have no sense of time. They are perpetually making noise through the night when it's not even daybreak yet! But other than that, the mission house there has had many changes. It's really becoming too comfortable.

Though we only had a small team of youths to lead in the children's ministry this year, God made it possible. It's not about me and my limitations but about God and how great He is! I serve an awesome God! We had a great time learning about "Walking with Jesus". *Walk, walk walk walk in the light hey! A big "thank you" to all those who prayed for us. I'm going to miss this annual trip from now onwards...I wonder how the kids will be like when I next return!

1 comment:

Aidi said...

Oh well, just b4 u temporarily leave, u ve actually let me into this mission. Thank u 4 the journey. I really enjoyed this trip with u guys!Look East