Photobucket

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Remind me

I have a little secret to tell you... I enjoy working in such a position too! I know it's a terrible posture, I'm trying to change but I like my knees... alot haha. These boys are always so absorbed in doing their craft.

Looking back on this week, I realised how self absorbed I was. I have been worried about the stories/messages I am doing for children's camps, whether or not the programme planned flows well. As much as I know God's in-charge, a part of me was stressed out because I felt like I had bring it about. I was responsible to make it good, to please Him.

Thankfully God had a talk with me through the message at church today. "The discipline of the silence of the heart" I have been tied down with busyness and have forgotten that rest I have in Him. God is not pleased based on how much I can accomplish for Him, He looks at my heart! That was liberating. It's only when I abide in Him, that I'd be able to serve Him and love Him tirelessly.

No comments: