Photobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

reflections on a rainy day

Good tuesday to you all. I can hear the rain on my window sills! For the first time in ages it is raining and I have no complaints. Hopefully it will clear the terrible haze, please!

So, how's everyone doing? I, for one, am tired. This is the time of the year where school is out, camps are in and mission teams are here. In fact, one team arrived tonight. Just within this week, I've to attend 2 graduation ceremonies and a wedding!

Sharing by Rev. Norman. Do you remember when Jesus said: "Only one thing is needed?"

Yup, it was when He visited the home of Martha and Mary. Martha was upset that Mary was not helping her. Mary was just sitting at the feet of Jesus listening to Him. I am often like Martha. But I want to be more like Mary! I want to learn to choose what is better. I want to learn to sit quietly at the feet of Jesus and listen to what He is saying.

Pictures taken on my walks. Wah, it's 1am now. Have a great wednesday...

No comments: