Photobucket

Thursday, July 10, 2008

no more the king

Like any normal day, Aragon goes out for his walks in the evening. Lois brought him out today and they were just concluding their walk when they passed a house with 3 offleash dogs. Lois said that everything happened too quickly. I usually hear such accounts on newspapers but I couldn't believe this was happening to my own dear dog!

The 3 dogs ran and charged at Aragon. Our brave fighter could not do anything! Lois yelled, tried to pull them apart, but they sank their teeth into him. 3 against 1? plus Aragon was on a leash which restrained him. like hello, that's not fair! outrageous in fact. Dad and I heard the commotion and ran out. At that time, Lois was trying to carry Aragon away when one of the mad dogs bit her.

Aragon's adrenaline was so pumped he couldn't even drink water when he got home. Lois's wound isn't bad but she was tramatized. Thank God they both are alright now. Bringing Aragon to the vet for a check-up tomorrow. I heard pepper spray works and I'm gonna carry a baseball bat when I bring him out!

4 comments:

michelleee :) said...

WHATT!!!

SO UNJUSTIFIED.


THOSE DOGS NEED TRAINING.

I"LL BRING MY WHIP THERE AND SPANK THEM THE NEXT TIME I COME UP TO SEE YOU OKAY!

LOVE
MICHELELEEEE

Lydia said...

exactly ms lawyer! bring that doggie of urs up! let them become BFF haha.

amelia thinks said...

oh dear! Is Lois ok?

Lydia said...

yeah she is now :)