Photobucket

Thursday, July 17, 2008

from across the world



Team dinner, good food before work begins tomorrow. I really like the outdoor space this house gives us. We ate... and chat and chatted. I have to admit this, I love to hear them speak korean! Even though I can only understand 'ahn-young-ahsehyo' all that rythm and intonation, sounds like a beautiful mess.

The highlight of the night was definitely killing of the gecko! It was action pack just like the time my youth group was here. The girls screaming and the guys armed with cameras and sticks. Silly creatures, always choosing the wrong time to appear.

Off for the Olympics! ... no, not in Beijing. You'll get what I mean when you check back on the next post. Till then, do pray that the Lord would use us just as He wills, for the glory of His name.

1 comment:

Kitti Klicks said...

I can't believe one of those lizards showed up when everyone was over right after we got done talking about them! I really enjoyed chatting with you. See you soon!

Kitti