Photobucket

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

even superman gets tired

I'm just plain dead... kids zap up all the energy in me. I've got a husky voice and I'm aching from the many hours of standing to teach. The accumulated tiredness from the past week hits.

“I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious.”– Vince Lombardi, Legendary Football Coach

So yesh, I'm a happy exhausted teacher. Okay, I can barely continue typing already. I'm going to hibernate. A Rip Van Winkle sleep.

1 comment:

Kitti Klicks said...

Take a long nap if you have time! They're wonderful; I just took one today after some fun, late nights with Carolyn and Jolynn:)

kitti