Photobucket

Monday, July 28, 2008

eat ur red n' greens

Monday has crept up on me once again but here's a few things making me happy:

+the goodness of sprouts, my alfalfa dish. I'm trying to love salads! Just like the thought of eating a meal that grew from the earth.

+ I got a letter in the mail! Also waiting for 3 boxes of clothes for Baan-nana kids. Thank you Karl, in advance. I guess you can tell how much I love mr postman.

+ I'm finally getting round to being a nerd again! Trying my best to get back into rhythm. Discipline, Diligence, Determination. 25 more days...

+ watching barefooted kids play in nature- no toys needed, just imagination.

+ the reminder to keep a balance. staying present in the moment, enjoy what's 'right now' while also looking ahead, allowing God to prepare me for what is to come.

+ got to squeeze in time for a little art. Since I can't draw people for nuts I decided to go with painting a scenic view. Maybe I'll show it here soon. Wish I continued on in art class when I was young.

goodday. let's enjoy it shall we?

No comments: