Photobucket

Thursday, April 24, 2008

ohh the move

We are finally in our new house! Can't believe I've moved house 5 times in my life so far. Exhausted! I hope to never move again-- not until I get married. The week before moving, we were painting every day. By the end, my back was killing me and my arms were stiff. Then came the actual move. Thank God for the help of 3 church members and Sam who drove the truck to help us with the big items like washing machine, fridge and beds.

Each day since, we have been running back and forth with our car to the old house, picking up more boxes and bags; from morning till evening. We've only been there for 2 years. I wonder how we accumulated so much stuff! Where did it all come from?

We've worked hard, I mean agonishly hard. Seeing my parents at this age still go this way, is incredible. Dad lifted and carried so much. We are almost done now. One more trip tomorrow to pick up the last couple of things then we'll have to say goodbye to that house forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh if you get married i'll fly over there to attend your wedding!!!!!

pris

Lydia said...

you better do! now that's a promise haha. btw, did u hear about the ex-phpps party in june?