Photobucket

Sunday, March 02, 2008

With This Ring: Sam & Kul

The highly anticipated wedding of a very dear couple to me finally took place. It wasn't an easy task to get all their floral arrangements/ deco done up (from the arch to her hand bouquet) but it sure was worth it all! The bride was gorgeous, of course, from the moment I saw her and so did the groom with his big glowing smile. Love this wedding! The ceremony was just beautiful.





I took over 500 shots but have not looked through them all. Maybe I'll post some more some other time. Have a blessed Lord's day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHH the flowers look amaaazing dearie :) super nice job done!! And the photos look good too. You are officially booked for my wedding (if any.) ahha! LOVE. Michelleeeee

PresterJohn said...

These are great photographs! The flowers look really incredibly nice too. I wonder who decorated the hall.

Lydia said...

Thank you'all!

Mich: girlfriend, you've got to wed soon before I get too old hee.

presterjohn: the hall was decorated by the fong girls too :) and who are you anyway?