Photobucket

Friday, March 28, 2008

Strength Alone

Sam, Evan, Tania, Mick, Tep, Zac, Peter, Aaron, Rhea

I woke up this morning and the house was just too quiet for me. There was no queue for the bathrooms! I looked into the rooms and found no one. It was back to the four of us on the dining table. It all felt weird as I went about my day. I was missing something--guess it was them. We've known each other since toodler days, but this was my first time spending 12 straight days as a team. Believe me, with this amount of time spent together, you'd really get to see who one is.

You know how much I hate goodbyes, it leaves me feeling all alone and sometimes I wish to start off, I didn't have to say 'hello'. Sometimes I wish to keep away so that it won't hurt so much when you go.

Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come,Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heaven and home, When Jesus is my portion? My constant friend is He:His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me — Civilla D. Martin

1 comment:

amelia thinks said...

Hey Lydia...Got the link to your blog from Shawn...hang in there...goodbyes were always hard for me too...