Photobucket

Friday, October 02, 2009

i can do this for life (i think)

Children are genuine, they don't hide, they don't pretend to be something they're not. It's when I'm with children that I truly feel like I'm not being judged, and there's no fear of wondering what they'll think of me. They just love you for who you are! I can dance around with them not feeling paiseh at all. You know it is a little different to be passing out coloring sheets and helping them write their names, instead of plowing through hundreds of pages of reading. It's time for me to head back... can I not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, u cannot don't come back.
You have to return to be equipped fully. Besides, there are much more to be experienced at East!
Your transformation will bring greater portions of blessing to your little ones.