Photobucket

Thursday, October 01, 2009

I am blessed

Hanging out with my beloved little friends and family, makes me feel on top of the world! These last few days, I rediscovered the joy of sleeping in, of long sits by sunny windows and bits of exploring the neighborhood. but mostly i just recharged, pamper myself haha (eating all my favourite thai dishes, shopping, playing out at Baan-nana, swimming) and its been so nice.

Every night i fall asleep feeling full and contented in who I am in Christ. I cannot deny though that the thought of me returning so soon does put me down a little. I am reluctant to go back, and I feel incompetent once again to start my second quarter but yet I trust that it's when I'm an empty vessel, it's where God can work (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ODB of 1st Oct, missionary William Carey stated ;"Expect great things from God. Atte,pt great things for God." Gof desires to equip us perfectly for what He wants us to do, and He invites us to "come boldly" to find mercy and grace in time of need (Heb.4:16) Our God will see you through each day. Praying for you always. Lv M