Photobucket

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The good things

Vietnamese wrap + Korean ingredients + Kimchi soup! Food fusion. Say hello to Simon, Sarah and their crazily cute little boys Joseph and Jonathan. They lived in Thailand for the past 10 years and Simon is my schoolmate now! Love speaking in our secret language. We are planning to go golden mile soon. I want to try some authentic thai food! Not the Thai express kind.

Other news, Aragon is found! I got the call when I was in the library and I wanted to scream with joy. Too bad, could only let out a squeal haha. Thank you all for praying! Prayer doesn't change God, it changes me - CS. Lewis.

3 comments:

Min said...

It's good to see you posting more frequent again! Hope your second sem goes well! God Bless!

-Min

Anonymous said...

God give you classmate to practise your Thai.
This is good!
His way is always higher than ours.
Rejoice with you for all the good things that God bestowed upon you @East! -LE

Anonymous said...

Glad your sis found her beloved dog. :-) God answers prayers.