Photobucket

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

-low batt.

I was close to falling asleep while eating dinner tonight. Phew... I haven't really had time to breath. Even as I sleep tonight, I’ve still a lot to think/dream about:

flowers.
dresses.
color schemes.
candles.
ribbons.
love.

Because this weekend, I’ve got a : perfect wedding atmosphere to create. Oh and if you were thinking, the team is still here. They leave the morning of the wedding. Tomorrow, we have an exciting finale night for Baan-nana! More about what happened this week in the next post, I'm just too dead. Need to recharge!

Your grace is enough for me...

2 comments:

Adii said...

Yes, be refreshed in Our Lord. Plugged in to His power, draw strength from Him. Without which we cannot do a thing.. Abide in Him & He abide in U. Surest way to bear abundant fruits... John 15:5

Lois said...

Great job!! :)) knew you could pull it off! Now let's pull the next one off! :))