Photobucket

Friday, May 22, 2009

Covered with dirt

Woah talk about being tired man, everywhere is aching like mad. The past week has been of teaching English at school in the morning and after heading over to Baan-nana for clean up and painting work! We cleared out swarms of mosquitoes, a mice, lizard eggs and heaps of dirt from the dormitories. Looks and smells, nice and clean now!

Sometimes, "giving" of self can be exhausting but hey, God is faithful even when I am not. The desert song came to mind "I know I'm filled to be emptied again. The seed I've received I will sow."

Been enjoying every minute with these great bunch of people! Very dedicated to whatever task they have on hand. What a blessing! Tomorrow, we are bringing all 100+ kids out to a park for games day! Pray for protection and a great sunny weather.

Ohh, sleep tonight will be sweet.

1 comment:

Aidi said...

Oh yessh! Keep sowing seeds Lyd, it will sprout one day...

Thanks 4 ur diligence in blogging, this enabled me to pray alongside with you 4 this bunch of dedicated ppl. "Look East" - Aidi