Photobucket

Sunday, May 03, 2009

BNN news: Taking over

"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

I feel super duper blessed to have Lois, as my sister. Just look at her! I was reminded of how God does not require our ability but our availability! I felt so encouraged by her yesterday when I was working on a lot of things and she willingly took on the planning for Sunday's stuff.

She has such a pure and sweet heart towards God and others. I've much to learn from her too! Okay I sound like I'm promoting her, but no no I'm not. I'm just very grateful to God for working things out so perfectly. In His good timing, He has prepared her.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

awe! lois is a wonderful blessing! :)

Aidi said...

What a provision from God!
A seamless continuation :>