Photobucket

Thursday, February 12, 2009

oh yes

Yeap, I'm done with my exams!!! Can you sense the exhilaration. I came out of the exam room, jumped up and skipped around without bothering that people were staring at me! I'm leaving it all to God. Well, wait and see that the Lord is good! Whatever the results may be. To all of you who has been right beside me, smsing/calling before I take each paper, tutoring me at Jurong library, you are really God sent.

This song taught by Aaron, during a youth prayer meeting kept repeating through times I thought I'm overwhelmed. The tune is really nice!

When shadows fall and the night covers all
there are things that my eyes cannot see
I'll never fear, for the saviour is here
He walks along with me

How can I fear, Jesus is here
He ever walketh close to me
Worries a sin, He gives me peace
How can I fear, with Jesus

When I'm alone, and face the unknown
and I fear what the future may bring
I can depend, on the strength of my friend
He walks along with me

No comments: