Photobucket

Sunday, February 22, 2009

BNN news: I'm singing

My sunday back with them, feels like a sunday. When I see these young people who has so much talent and capability, singing and giving their hearts to God in praise, I'm so encouraged. Worship will now be lead my different teams of youths.

Last month, our theme was on Attentiveness. This month, it's on Gratefulness. This may sound basic, but when I truely apply what I teach to these kids, I learn so incredibily much from the Lord Himself. Life lessons goes far beyond. As much as I want to give, I must seek.

“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” (Matt. 6:33) I often cruise right over this verse due to familiarity. What a shame. This message is life-changing. I want it to continually change mine.

No comments: